"One main reason why most people today remain broke is because they never really found a way how to manage their money..."
-John Calub, Success Coach
I learned about the seminar when John Calub was featured in a local talk show last Friday. The original price of attending the seminar was 8,000 pesos, but he proposed waiving his fee except for 250 Pesos cost of seminar materials. Intrigued by the huge discount deal and by topic of the seminar itself, I decided to attend.
1. The seminar was a gathering of people who want to become wealthy.
2. John Calub shared success principles he learned from his mentors and the books he read.
3. He urged the participants to abandon the "poor man's mentality" and instead shift to the way wealthy people think.
4. He featured a very rare book worth 5Million Pesos. Part of his collection of self help books on wealth.
5. He invited attendees to buy limited edition memorabilia like CDs and shirts.
6. He invited attendees to enroll in his other self- help seminars.
7. He introduced a system of principles to help you save and manage money.
8. He introduced action steps on how to acquire the habit of attracting money.
According to the speaker, to attract money, follow these principles:
Never limit your potential. YOU AND I HAVE INFINITE POTENTIAL.
What are the Limiting Beliefs?
1. Money is the root of all evil.
2. Rich people are bad and greedy.
3. Hindi importante ang pera, importante masaya tayo.
4. You have to work hard for money. No pain, no gain.
5. You cannot be rich if you stay in the Philippines.
6. Pag maikli ang kumot, matutong mamaluktot.
7. Wealth is "either or"
8. Knowledge is power.
|"Look at your partner and say ' friend, we have a multi-|
millionaire mind. Apir!"
1. The greed of money is the root of all evil. It is a sin to be poor.
2. I can be rich and spiritual at the same time.
3. Money is important in all areas of life.
4. Money comes to me easily and frequently.
5. I can be rich wherever I am.
6. Pag maikli ang kumot, bumili ng mas malaki.
7. I can have it all.
8. Wisdom is power. Wisdom is knowledge in action.
"MAKE A DECISION TO BE WEALTHY STARTING TODAY."
Understand that "YOUR INNER WORLD CREATES YOUR OUTER WORLD"
meaning, if you want to be wealthy the first step is "feeling wealthy inside."
"Have fun, feel good, it's all been done!"
BE FAMILIAR WITH THE FOUNDATIONAL LAWS OF THE UNIVERSE ON WEALTH
Understanding the laws of the universe and applying it in one's life.
1. The law of attraction. Think only of what you want and not of what you do not want.
2. The law of tithing. All humans are required to surrender to God a portion of what he receives. God gives, god also takes.
3. The law of giving. When you give, you receive. Good vibes.
4. The law of cause and effect. What you sow is what you reap. What goes around, comes around. Karma.
5. The law of forgiveness. Detach your self from that hurt.
6. The law of gestation. There is a season for everything. You can't put a date on every dream. Only God knows when what you want will come.
7. The law of polarity. Negative and positive. Yin and yang. Oneness of opposites. There is a good side to every bad situation, and vice versa.
8. The law of abundance. God surely did not intend everyone to be poor.
Jesus himself was wealthy. Sin - means "missing the mark" in its original language root word.
9. The law of rhythm. No matter how good you are, there will be seasons of high and seasons of low.
10. Law of circulation - Everything is created by energy. Energy flows. It cannot be created nor destroyed. Good energy. Negative energy. If you want to get rich spend your money with "no guilt". Guilt produces negative energy. Wealth is intended to be circulated. When your money circulates, more money will come.
PRINCIPLE # 5
Remind yourself with these empowering beliefs:
1. I always have money that I will never need.
2. My money works hard for me and makes me more and more money.
3. Whenever I spend money, more money comes to me. (guided by the laws of the universe on wealth)
4. I always make decisions that are for the highest good of all concerned including my self.
The seminar is interactive, fun, and a new approach in motivating you to manage and create money. Some of the points of the speaker may be controversial for some.
I realized in attending this seminar that achieving wealth is possible, I just have to understand the laws of the universe and apply it to my life. Most importantly I realized that wealth (just like success) is a state of mind. To be able to be wealthy outside, wealth must be felt in the inside. It pays to "feel good first." When you feel good first -- the ways and means to attract money (money magnet) will suggest themselves.
Should you probably attend the seminar?
Short answer - Yes.
"Everyone who works hard will become poor! Don't work hard, work smart."
"Make a dream board and paste all your dreams in it. Imagine that you are already successful."
"Before sleeping and after waking up, get a glass of water and tell that water your dreams. Drink that water."
"If you're happy, you will attract money." -John Calub