xxxWhat's in the INC Logo?
Finally we found an attempt to explain the INC Logo. Note, this explanation from one of its members (probably a Minister himself) is not official. See below. (Thanks to readmeinc dot blogspot dot com).
1. The bird is the dove or Holy Spirit
2. The flame is the light of salvation
3. The shield is the shield of faith
4. The scale represents the equality of the justice of God
5. The crown is the crown of eternal life
6. The lamb is the Lord Jesus Christ
7. The book is the Bible
8. The two scrolls seen in the Bible represent the OT and NT;
9. The upside down triangle means the equality of the members or brotherhood (Mt. 23:8);
10. White is holiness
11. Green is love
12. Red is courage
The logo of the INC has been used since 1919 but only appeared on its buildings of worship since the 1950s
On the contrary, here's what was thought about their logo (source: PinoyExchange.com)
On this image below, you’ll see a craftily “hidden” pattern of a “pentagram” on the compass and square. Observe really closely.
On this image below, you’ll see the scale, interlaced compass and square, and the craftily “hidden” pentagram. Now, this is a third coincidence already between the stark similarities between INC and Freemasonry. What do you call a 3rd coincidence? Is there such a thing in this world? Deliberate, copied, or just coincidence? Or, perhaps, they are the same institution!
Now, we see here on the image below a torch on top of the compass. Combining the craftily hidden pentagram here with the torch we have this, observe closely and take note:
We see here on the image below, a torch on top of the pentagram, with the torch in “drawing form”. Observe and take note.
And here is another from PinoyCatholic
The interlaced square and compass denotes Freemasonry
Which is farely explained by MonksHobbit.
Which is farely explained by MonksHobbit.
1. The crown at the center denotes the Order of Amaranth, a fraternal organization of master masons and their properly qualified female relatives
2. The compass, inverted triangle, and legs denotes the Order of the Eastern Star
3. The light rays at the background denotes the sun god.
4. The scales of justice denotes the Scales of Maat, the Egyptian goddess of truth, order, balance, and justice
5. The bible inside the inverted triangle and compass refers to the use of the bible in masonic lodge for swearing oaths
6. The dove and the color white denotes purity and innocence
7. The color red denotes courage, zeal, and blood of life–the color of Royal Arch Masonry
8. The color green denotes spiritual initiation into the high mysteries of life and god
9. The color blue recalls the dome of the heavens which denotes universal brotherhood and friendship
10. The inverted triangle points to the 22nd ray which probably signifies a 22nd degree mason–Knight of the Royal Axe.
To be fair to INC, I’ll try to provide a biblical meaning to the INC logo, with their doctrines in mind:
1. The dove is the dove of Noah. Just as the evil world was washed away by the flood and a new world was born, so was the apostate Catholic Church was abandoned by God and He established a new church, Iglesia ni Cristo, at the end of time.
2. The sun’s rays and the bible denotes the Prologue of John: “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. He was in the beginning with God. All things came to be through him, and without him nothing came to be. What came to be through him was life, and this life was the light of the human race; the light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.” (Jn 1:1-5) Surprisingly, this passage proves the divinity of Christ, which INC does not believe.
3. The lamb and dove denotes the Baptism of Christ: “Behold, the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world. He is the one of whom I said, ‘A man is coming after me who ranks ahead of me because he existed before me.’ I did not know him, but the reason why I came baptizing with water was that he might be made known to Israel.” John testified further, saying, “I saw the Spirit come down like a dove from the sky and remain upon him. I did not know him, but the one who sent me to baptize with water told me, ‘On whomever you see the Spirit come down and remain, he is the one who will baptize with the holy Spirit.’” Surprisingly, the INC also does not believe on the divinity of the Holy Spirit.
4. The Triangle denotes the Dogma of the Holy Trinity, which states that there are three Persons in one God. Christ himself gave the following Trinitarian formula for Bapstism: “Go, therefore, and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you.” (Mt 28:19-20). Surprisingly, INC does not believe on the Trinity.
Thus, INC uses Christian symbols, but does not believe on the meaning of the symbols.
(The INC has not still provided an official interpretation of their logo).
Posted by catholic defender on http://catholicdefender2000.blogspot.com/2009/10/whats-in-inc-logo.htm